Things About Me (that you were just dying to know!)
Got emails from both my sister & niece this a.m. (probably last night!) on the subject of "things about me". I've probably posted this info here before but instead of forwarding to people who (like me) have no time for that sort of thing & delete it, I'm posting here so if you are interested - you can read & if not - you can go to another web site!
A ) Four places I go all the time: Church, Starbucks, Tom Thumb, 7-11
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly); My sister, Mary, Patty, any of my children
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Alfredos, Local Diner, Cracker Barrel, Taco Bueno (yes, I'm a "Bueno Head")
D) Four places I would rather be right now: with my mom
E) Four people I think will respond: probably no one!
F) Four TV shows I watch over and over: Lost, American Idol, New Amsterdam, CSI (any)
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Catering Employee
3. Graphic Artist/Tech. Illustrator/Clerk/Pub Specialist4. After market sales representative Four movies I would watch over and over:
2. Highlander (Original & End Game)
3. Lord of the Rings (all 3)
4. Why do I only get 4?
Four places I have lived :
1. Beavercreek, Ohio
2. Grapevine, Texas
3. Denton, Texas
4. Lewisville, Texas Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. American Idol
2. New Amsterdam
4. CSI (all) Four places I have been:
1. Grand Canyon
4. Niagra Falls (Canadian Side) - is that all I can list? Four of my favorite foods:
1. Alfredo's pizza
2. My mom's spaghetti
3. My mom's chicken & noodles4. My swiss steak in the crock pot Four places I would rather be right now
1. 1. With my mom in Ohio
2. Somewhere with my husband without kids!
3. Somewhere I haven't been & I don't have to cook, clean, entertain, or get up at a decent time in the morning or go to bed at a decent hour at night!
4. In Missouri at the farm2. Four friends I think will respond:
1. I'm not sure who I'll send this to, so I can't speculate.... (repeating my sister's thoughts!)
2. Four things I look forward to in 2008
1. 1. Visiting family
2. Jasmine's graduation
3. Jasmine's start to college
4. Getting a 3rd vehicle
Send me the link to your answers! (or I'll tag you!)
Posted by wendylittrell
at 7:28 AM CDT