Me, Myself & I (forwarded quiz)
Got the following quiz forwarded to me from a friend who lives out of state. Instead of forwarding my responses to folks, figured I'd post here so people can choose to either read or not!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not that I know of. My sister actually named me.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
At a friend's memorial service a couple weeks ago.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
Yes, I do.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
processed - olive loaf & bologna
deli - shaved cajun turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
yes - 4. Three adult children & one that is 2 months away from being 18.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
More than I should!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No - had surgery at age 3 to remove them.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
NO! I hate to dream about falling let alone do it in real life!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honey Nut Cheerios followed by a close 2nd of Cocoa Krispies
But normally if it's not cheerios I eat now, it's hot flavored oatmeal.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
If I'm wearing my normal tennis/athletic shoes - no. But when I have my Vans on, yes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU’RE STRONG?
Probably more so emotionally & mentally than physically.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
as a favorite color neither - but if I had to choose it would be red. If it's wine - definitely pink. My favorite color is purple.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm a little too bossy & I probably interrupt people way more than I should (shouldn't do it anyway I guess!) And I lack patience.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My grandparents & brother. Those who live too far for me to see often would be my parents, in-laws & kids.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Since I'm not emailing it to anyone - no. PLEASE DO NOT email it back to me - just post it on your blog & let me know where to find it!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Green sweats & my white athletic shoes!
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Spaghetti for supper last night.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
my clack-clacking on the keyboard & the dog's "jingle jingle" from stuff on her colloar as she walks around.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Is this like Barbara Walter's "what kind of tree" question she asked of Katherine Hepburn? Why in the world would I want to be a crayon? (remember question #7?)
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
People grilling steak! Fresh cut grass on a spring day. Garlic when it's being cooked in sauces or on meat. Fresh flowers. The way a baby smells just after being bathed.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
John - one of our friends.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
yes - wish I could see her more often!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football - NFL not college unless it's Ohio vs Michigan or Ohio playing in a bowl game.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Naturally dark brown with some gray - but since I don't like the gray or the dark, today it's a light golden brown which gives my hair a little more bronze/golden red color.
HAIR EYE COLOR? Ok, all you people - did you NOT read this right the first time or did you not want to tell me that I screwed up - should be EYE color not Hair color. And if you know me - you do know my hair color is DEFINITELY NOT blue!
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pizza followed by Italian
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Generally if it has a real ending I'm happy! Pretty much an uplifting or happy ending. I'd rather watch psychological suspense/thriller mysteries that I can't figure out until the end!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Shrek 3 but that's only because 1st grader wanted to watch it. The last movie in a theater I saw was Pirates of the Carribean 3 last summer. Last movie I really wanted to watch on DVD that I sat through was the Bourne Ultimatum.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Actually spring! But since it's 30 or below here (in Texas) now, I'd prefer summer. But summer in Texas with over 100 degree temps & over 50% humidity is when I change my mind!
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses from my husband. Hugs from anyone else!
Candy - I prefer Hershey kisses to Hershey Hugs!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Devil's food cake with my mom's homemade chocolate icing!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
Again - no clue!
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Just finished "Hollywood Tough" by Stephen Cannell. I have a couple more that I haven't started yet & need to read.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
The old ToughLove International logo & info.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
American Idol, Criminal Minds & CSI:NY
42. FAVORITE SOUND (S)
Train whistle, the sound of laughter, my husband's voice
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Beatles - as I can sing along (ok - I know I can not carry a tune but at least I get the words right!) with their songs.
The Stones if it's certain songs + they are still together!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Victoria, British Columbia when I was just a little girl
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I think I'm creative when it comes to graphic design & scrapbooking
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Wright Patterson Air Force Base hospital
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
I'm looking forward to everyone telling me where they've posted these so I can go read!
I'm tapping ALL OF YOU - yes those few people who read this blog - to post this on your blog & answer them (& please let me know!)
More later . . .
Posted by wendylittrell
at 8:23 AM CST
Updated: Wednesday, 30 January 2008 7:41 AM CST