- First grader came home feeling bad on Tuesday, had a low grade fever, dr. on Wed. a.m., no flu (thank goodness!), only a sinus infection (hey, it can be treated with antibiotics!), spent 98% of day on couch watching movies, sleeping or looking bored! Back at school today.
- "Lost" was a recap last night, was too funny, someone apparently had the wit to insert text at the bottom of the screen throughout the recap - which recapped even better than what we were watching. "And since there's a break in the credits, let's talk about . . ." was just one of the funny lines. Can't wait for this evening. DON'T CALL ME BETWEEN 7-9 P.M. central time!
- No homecooked meal for the masses yesterday - I had to meet with someone at work before 5:30 so we did a quick run through at the Arby's drive-thru. Love those roast beef sandwiches (especially when they are on sale).
- I drank all the orange juice - should have warned Senior Daughter as she went to get some later & there wasn't any! Sorry!
- Senior Daughter will officially be out of school in March. Hopefully (for her) she'll get more hours through the week at work.
- Got all the tax info - now I can prepare our tax return. I'm hoping for anything back - hate to pay! But one thing - if I get it prepared early & we do see that we have to pay - still have a few months to get the cash together!
- Think hubby is coming down with a cold. I'm being optimistic tho & hoping it's allergies with the way the wind here in North Texas has been whipping crap everywhere.
- And speaking of the wind blowing crap - whose box blew into my yard? It's empty, rather big, looks like any other cardboard box. I'll let it go because it's really not your fault that it's here. I had to drive down the street on Tuesday looking for my trash can which a wonderful neighbor found lying in the street & at least moved to the sidewalk out of the way of people driving. Thank you, kind neighbor!
- "Days of Our Lives" is getting good - today Shirley Jones will make her debut as the "thought she was dead" Colleen Brady. Love Shirley Jones!
- Did I mention "Lost" begins tonight? Did I also mention that you should NOT CALL ME between 7-9 p.m.? Ok, good, just want to make sure.
See ya all later!